<font face="times new roman">
Bruce Lee was very concerned about his strength training. How much strength Bruce Lee has??
There was some facts that Bruce Lee could do...Hope you guess his strength!!
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wong_Jack_Man
* Lee's striking speed from three feet with his hands down by his side reached five hundredths of a second.
* Lee's combat movements were at times too fast to be captured on film at 24 frames per second, so many scenes were shot in 32fps to put Lee in slow motion. Normally martial arts films are sped up.
* In a speed demonstration, Lee could snatch a dime off a person's open palm before they could close it, and leave a penny behind.
* Lee would hold an elevated v-sit position for 30 minutes or longer.
* Lee could throw grains of rice up into the air and then catch them in mid-flight using chopsticks.
* Lee performed one-hand push-ups using only the thumb and index finger
* Lee performed 50 reps of one-arm chin-ups.
* Lee could break wooden boards 6 inches (15 cm) thick.
* Lee could cause a 300-lb (136 kg) bag to fly towards and thump the ceiling with a side kick.
* Lee performed a side kick while training with James Coburn and broke a 150-lb (68 kg) punching bag
* In a move that has been dubbed "Dragon Flag", Lee could perform leg lifts with only his shoulder blades resting on the edge of a bench and suspend his legs and torso perfectly horizontal midair.